Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I Did Stuff! (Part I)

So I dropped out of the blogosphere for a while.

Don't worry, I haven't been neglecting my blogging duties because I don't like you anymore. I've just been busy with some big, busy-making stuff:


  1. In early February, Technomancer and I threw all our stuff into boxes, put most of the boxes into a moving truck and the few that remained into our car, and drove right the hell away from the east coast before another nor'easter or freak hurricane decided to fling ALL THE TREES at our house for funsies.
  2. We took our stuff out of the boxes and put it in a house in Michigan, safely out of hurricane blast radius.
  3. And finally, the biggest news of all:

I published my book! 

I published my book!

Yeeehaw! I published my book!

Ahem.

Anyway, this is what the cover looks like:



And you can buy it here:

And here:

And here:

And here:

As I mentioned in my previous post, my book is about a demon named Cain Pseudomantis who rises to hair metal stardom in the early 1980s, and I strongly believe that you should read it. It's made of concentrated awesome and epic guitar solos, and everyone who reads it automatically gets a free ticket to heaven.*

So...that's half the good news. I'll tell you the rest tomorrow.

*Rock and roll heaven, that is. Readers looking for admittance into hog heaven, doggie heaven, that nightclub in London called Heaven, etc. should seek supplementary reading material. 






No comments:

Post a Comment